View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 05:34 PM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
You're sitting there with your emoticons talking about how these guys are being ruined. And it's absolutely stupid to say this when all those guys are close to a point per game. The only guy who's struggling a little is RNH and he's got a nagging injury.

And I really don't get why you keep trying to taunt me on this when you know I'll crucify you for it when this team becomes competitive. I'm not sure if you think that this is the season they have to win it and if they don't the whole thing is a failure because that's the way your posts are coming out. It's a marathon not a sprint. This team wasn't going to be a contender this year and nobody expected them to be. They MIGHT make the playoffs and that's about it.

Development isn't always linear. Some guys (Thornton, Stamkos) struggle out of the gate and others don't. The Oiler kids aren't struggling. The team as a whole is struggling but its despite those guys not because of them. The Oilers aren't a good team right now man but nobody said they would be. It's going to take time for them to put it together but I wouldn't be too upset if I were an Oiler fan, their games for the most part are great to watch.

They got schooled by Detroit today? No surprise. That doesn't mean you write them off and talk about how they're being ruined...

Like I said, give your head a shake man.
Gonna "school" me right? What in 3-4 years? If not then maybe in 3-4 years after that.

Bad management is still bad management no matter how many 1st overalls you get at the draft. This team might just succeed in spite of itself given enough time and enough talent and then your asinine comments might have some merit.

Ya RNH is the only problem, they have 9 even strength goals in 11 games so everything is rolling along perfectly.