Thread: Michel Therrien
View Single Post
02-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Sailing Habs
vCash: 725
Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
Do you know for a fact that they are not working on the PK???

Your reaction to all this is very weird. White made mistakes and paid a fair price for them. I don't see the big deal at all.
Working on it and really addressing it is 2 different things. My reaction is all about beint patient enough so that the "kids" learn in the greatest environnement possible. We are not talking about Sean Avery here. Or anybody who's a vet who keeps making the same mistakes over and over and over again. People keeps saying that White is just dumb. Well a dumb player would have find excuses for his actions. He woudl have said that Ott said to go and eventually didn't. Would have said that he was there to protect himself and his teamates and so on. What he did instead was to immediately know that he made a mistake....again. He knows it. Not that dumb to me. But a kid learning his role in a tough environment. What I suspect will happen is that we are going to kill every ounce of agitating he has, which will eventually make him lose his confidence and then he'll be out of here. I hate to see this happening to a whole lot of young players we had...White is also in that category. Fortunately for us, not as talented as most of the others were so he won't come back and bite us...yet, will end up pretty serviceable. Understand we are not there yet, but pretty sure we might not be that far back.

If sitting him once more will finally make him understand....Well. Great. And I'll congratulate MT for doing the right move. But this hasn't been proven yet.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote