View Single Post
Old
12-17-2003, 06:19 AM
guzmania

vCash: 500
Just another view of Kuznetzov, he might not have had his best game as a King but he did do many things well too. He's a change up from our softer players and he is always ready to clear the front when the play is there . That is something that is lacking from the game of most of our defense. Keeps the other team off balance. I'd keep Max in the line up and dump Corvo for Gleason. That's probably real unpopular because Corvo finally scorred last night, but I have not seen the continuing growth of Joe's game. Maybe this is the start. We can only hope.

The "midgets" found a way to "box" the big but real slow Edmonton defense. The Oil's forwards have speed but when the guys started to pressure the D the game shifted our way. We stopped the breakout quite effectively for the second half of the game.

I'm really tired of hearing the words "the Kings don't clear the puck". This has hurt us repeatedly and although it was not a decisive factor in the game last night it is the scariest part of our team's game at this time IMO. I blame the forwards for trying to be too fine.

Ziggy, night in and night out, wow! Memo to DT: sign him NOW!

Last edited by guzmania: 12-17-2003 at 06:31 AM.