View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Rici

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
Pretty much. Vatanen was probably used to being the fastest and most talented player on the ice. That isn't the case in the NHL. He isn't that much faster than everyone, or that much more talented anymore. I think some experience in the NA game, and a bit more strength will go a long way.
Nooo. He was never among the fastest players here. Far from that, but one of the most talented yes. Read my post again. I made a comparison to those NHL defenders who played here in Finland. Some of them are stars in NHL but they were far behind best players here.

You should have seen some of the NHL defenders here this winter. They were really slow or somewhat lost all the time. It was disappointment for many here.

It is not only about the defenders. In my team we had a possibility to follow NHL offensemen like Rich Peverley and Lars Eller. Eller did quite well but Peverley was disappointment. Many better players continue to play here and Rich and others play there over the ocean. And this will remain to be the situation.

Rici is offline   Reply With Quote