View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 07:46 PM
  #202
Brad Tolliver
Terror Goes Into
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Overtime
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiacapsfan View Post
Also, I present this game as exhibit A for anyone on this board trying revise history WRT Flash. He's invisible or worse, soft as a baby's bottom, 95% of the time, and puts 1 or 2 good shots on net during the other 5%.

Don't miss him at all.
It's more of an indictment how bad this roster is rather than how good Flash is that people actually miss having him here.

Brad Tolliver is offline   Reply With Quote