View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 07:51 PM
littletonhockeycoach

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stokes84 View Post
Three assists tonight, including the play that set up the tying goal. Tonight is probably the wrong night to call for his benching.
Yeah, that bothered me a bit so I watched the game again. Maybe I'm over focused on the lost battles on the boards, mishandles of the puck, passes to no where, slow stride and seemingly being lost in never never land vis a vis his positioning on the ice.

Which there was plenty of this game. But he also chipped the puck up the boards to Ennis on his goal, ran over someone in the offensive zone on the game tying goal and came away with 3 assists.

So your point is valid.... He certainly didn't stink up the place. And a lot of solid posters thought he had a good game.

I guess I chose the wrong moment to vent my season to date observations vis a vis Marcus. Bad timing. But I have been expecting so much more.

Have you ever had one of those games where the scoresheet said you were great but you know you sucked out there, missing assignments, etc..? That's the story of my hockey "career"

littletonhockeycoach is offline   Reply With Quote