02-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Crosby87Bennett19fan
Ellerby fan too!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by damacles1156 View Post
I'll just cover the important one's

Start with Coaches:

Head Coach: Darryl Sutter, if you have been watching hockey for any period of time, you know exactly who he is. Former Calgary Coach/GM.

Assistants: John Stevens/Davis Payne, Both are former Head Coaches. Stevens(Philly) Payne(Blues).

Goalie Coach is mother Fuc$%ing Billy Ranford(awesome).

On occasion you will catch Bernie Nichols traveling with the team(former King great).

Players: Important one's

Anze Kopitar: First Slovenian Player to ever reach the NHL.
The Kings number One center and two way beast.

Mike Richards: Center, Richards has won every single championship Hockey has to offer(only person to do so).

Jeff Carter: Sniper plays wing and Center, Mike's Best friend.

Drew Doughty, D: Number one Defensive player.

Dustin Brown ,Wing: Captain of the team, Hits people.....That's what he does.

Justin Williams, Wing: JDub, Crusty Veteran that will wow you some nights, then piss you off the next.

Simone Gagne, Wing: Walking wounded, we are just hoping this guy stay's healthy.

Slava Voynov, D, Young exciting Defensive player. If Ellerby fails with Drew, He will be paired with Voynov.

Jonathan Quick, Goalie: He stops pucks with Mind control....

That's the important one's

Anymore questions just ask, we are a friendly bunch. And Welcome to the Kings board.
Thanks I cant wait to see Ells in a kings uniform for a game! I got a lot of heat from Panther fans because ironically enough abt a week and a half ago, I started a thread called "Keaton Ellerby: Keep him or trade him?" and I said he should be traded so some ppl are blaming ME for it