View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 11:00 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darko View Post
Clowe and Pyatt play similar games (you even said it yourself). If Torts likes Pyatt he'd love Clowe who is clearly a superior player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Guy your points are weak....top 6, bottom 6, I don't care...if he replaces Boyle he is an upgrade and he would be an upgrade over Hagelin as well...this guy can actually score...I love Dubi but his highest point total was 54 and something tells me that might be one of his highest totals in his career.

Lucic was always rated low on this board but now for your convienence he is a more effective player....Clowe will give you 50 points, 150 hits, 150 PIM

Lucic is a 60 point scorer, with 135 PM and 200 hits...is Lucic a better player...in my eyes he is in the top 10, but if we can get Clowe and it is not for a king's ransom...you do it in a heartbeat!
Again Clowe is not a shutdown center so he is not replacing Boyle.

I never rated Lucic low. Still think he is better.

Pyatt is similar to Clowe but has better size. How is Clowe superior? Because he has higher point totals from playing with better players on better teams for the majority of his career? That doesn't mean he has gifted hands and can score goals with the best of them.