View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Coldplay
Courage

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMenace View Post
I appreciate your optimism, but friend, but we all need to take the blinders off and be objective. We have not gotten bigger at all. In fact, it seems we are now smaller.

Look at our defense! What a joke, all these 190 guys. And we still have 4 smurfs up the middle playing center. This is 2013, and this is a big man's sport. One or two smaller players is okay, but not the majority of the team. And why don't we ever draft guys who weigh more than 220?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this team stinks and will not have a chance to win in any playoffs, let alone even make it.
Friend, there are no blinders here. The Cup isn't won after every win and we don't need to tank after every loss. That's all I'm saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakomyte View Post
Its a really bad loss against the team I like beating the most, but if you would have told me the Habs would start with a 6-4-1 record a month ago, I'd be cool with that.
Likewise, even though I KNOW we could be 7-4-0 or 8-3-0 right now, had we not **** the bed against the Bruins/Sabres. Things could easily be better. I'm not giving up hope and neither should anyone else. This team has shown they are much better than last season so far.

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote