View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Gary320

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
What I enjoyed was Gorges taking to fighting a guy that was much too big for him, and watching Gionta go after Colton Orr even if he shouldn't have.

I love this team because they don't give a **** about any of these perceived limitations of theirs - they go out there and play hard and for each other, no matter the consequence or perception they're "smurfs". They stick up for each other and goddamit I love it.

I'd rather have "smurfs" that will do what it takes even if they get beatdown than a bunch of deadweights like Latendresse or outright goons like John Scott.
Seriously. That's what I loved about it [only thing to love tonight]
Look they looked awful out there, they were frustrated as hell. But they all stood up for each other, they got their ass kicked with fights but everyone one of them stood up for his teammate and for themselves. Last year, we hardly saw any of that ****.

Not saying sticking up is gonna win you games.. just saying it's freaking nice to see these guys protecting one another. Acting as a team.

Yes we sucked.
But **** there have been so many positive things so far. We are going to let one ****ing game ruin the optimistic attitude we had? What kind of quitting attitude is that.

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote