Thread: Prospect Info: The 2013 NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 12:25 AM
Foppa2118

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL33 View Post
There are clear personnel and coaching issues, but management takes the blame for both. It was unfathomable that they extended Sacco this off-season! And for those expecting a Sacco firing, while it's possible, I wouldn't hold my breath. I was waiting for that the past few years and it never came around. The front office needs to be cleaned out from top to bottom.
I won't argue with that, but PL ain't going anywhere, and his philosophies on coaching styles, and GM's, and the players they pay and don't pay the big bucks are what drives everything. Kroenke don't know the difference. All he sees is his two stanley cup rings, and thinks, well he must know something, and since I know nothing about hockey, I'll keep him. He can't do any wrong, because the Kroenke's don't have any barometer for wrong when it comes to hockey.

If PL wiped his ass with a blank piece of paper, and gave it to Stan and said that was the roster and coaching staff they were going with this season, Kroenke would say, "Great Job once again Pierre, keep up the good work!"