View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Rutabaga

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
I don't think that's what he was really saying man...

Special teams haven't really been a problem for us this year. I think we've got other things to worry about.
Well, the number of penalties we have taken so far (which is way too many, and this 3rd period against Toronto is not there to calm the mood. Whats the point of this stupidity ?) make me believe that this will be a problem.

Anyway, i dont understand why Subban is still playing with Bouillon, because its absolutely counter-productive for the team.

Instead of having 45-50 mins of Markov or Subban, we end up having 35 mins of an average pair in Gorges-Diaz and Bouillon, which is not as bad as i think he would be, but is still not good enough to be an asset.

Eller is horribly used, constantly asked to do something different from the last game, if not period.

Desharnais's line cant start from the defensive end against skilled player. This has been shown several times this year, yet Therrien keeps using them there too many times, in a situation where Desharnais is absolutely useless.

I wonder what Pacioretty could do playing alongside Plekanec. Not that Bourque doesnt deserved some praise, but its just a better fit...

@DA Champion :
Even statistically, its not a legitimate 1st line caliber-season considering the level of competition they had. My apologies if i made a mistake in my reading of your post. (English is not my first nor my second language)
But you should not call them like that, because it seems that some still think that they were that good.

The point is that i find hard to believe that we dont have the tools to reach the PO this year, even with some bumps on the road.