View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 03:39 AM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
Definitely drunk enough to post in here. So while I've gained a successful buzz, I've once again went on a failure of a first date. Keep doing these firsts with crazy, weird, and rather unattractive women...okcupid sucks despite being free. So long bus ride back from the city started watching some youtube clips, watch Henrique's OT goal from Game 6.

Man what a perfect moment...couldn't write a better script if I tried, and what an amazing call!!! So glad Doc did it. Was so glad I was there live, story I will tell forever. Reason I thought of it though is because this awesome memory is tainted by the fact I was there with my rotten Ex. I swear you need to plan these potential moments of a lifetime in case someone you don't want to remember being there ends up being there. Sadly my best bro is to whipped by his wife to have enjoyed the moment.

Moral of the story, I am in a large slump with the ladies, need to drink some more (but not tonight), and I can type pretty good despite the buzz. Go me!!!

Emperoreddy is offline   Reply With Quote