Starting 2013-14 Roster (Want the Fan's eye view/hope/goal))
View Single Post
02-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Join Date: May 2011
Originally Posted by
The Mars Volchenkov
I'm bored enough to actually try one of these, which I'm sure people will pick apart.
1) O'Byrne dealt at the trade deadline for a 2nd round pick.
2) Hejduk retires
3) Ryan O'Reilly traded for Michael Del Zotto.
4) Shane O'Brien bought out.
5) Avs finish with 2nd overall pick, draft Nathan MacKinnon.
6) Sign D Ladislav Smid to 4 year, 15M deal.
7) Sgarbossa makes the team, plays on Stastny's wing.
8) Sacco fired, new coach brought in but I haven't thought enough about who I'd prefer.
Gabriel Landeskog ($3.575m) / Paul Stastny ($6.600m) / Michael Sgarbossa ($0.540m)
Jamie McGinn ($1.750m) / Matt Duchene ($3.500m) / P-A Parenteau ($4.000m)
David Jones ($4.000m) / Nathan MacKinnon ($3.250m) / Steve Downie ($2.650m)
Cody McLeod ($1.150m) / John Mitchell ($1.100m) / Mark Olver ($0.600m)
Brad Malone ($0.748m) /
Ladislav Smid ($3.750m) / Erik Johnson ($3.750m)
Jan Hejda ($3.250m)/ Michael Del Zotto ($2.550m)
Ryan Wilson ($2.250m) / Tyson Barrie ($0.900m)
Matt Hunwick ($1.600m) / Greg Zanon ($2.250m)
Semyon Varlamov ($2.833m)
Jean-Sebastien Giguere ($1.500m)
Buyout: Shane O'Brien ($0.000m)
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $55,386,458; BONUSES: $2,710,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $11,623,542
Obviously I'm looking to re-tool the defense.
The only problem I have with this is trading Radar for MDZ, I'm just not a fan of his.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Ivan13