View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Gaps

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiLe View Post
YLE speculates.

I disagree with inserting "unsure" oldtimers. Though if we can move 'em to the "sure" column over the year, it becomes whole another issue.

Also, have to disagree with both the YLE team and loudis that J.Jokinen doesn't have room. Our forward situation hasn't exactly improved (yet) since Vancouver, so there's absolutely no chance whatsoever to drop such a seasoned NHL regular second time a row, unless Barkov and Teräväinen and/or Armia break it in next fall and immediately become Malkin and Teemu vol 2, respectively.
Agreed. We can't count on the vets to be in this condition come next season. I'm not inserting them into my roster until the fall.

I also disagree with them on giving Lehterä the 2nd line C spot. What has he shown in the NT to earn it? Nothing. He's one of the best offensive centers in the KHL, but unless he produces big time in the WC this spring, he shouldn't be anywhere near the team. I'd rather use O. Jokinen, J. Jokinen or Filppula there. Or even Saku, if I had to decide based on current performance.

YLE also seems to hate Pitkänen, but come on, we all know we can't afford to leave Joni as the 7th D.