View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 07:14 AM
homeoftheBlues

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh724 View Post
The economy is not horrible at all the economy is really strong and growing. The problem is the job market, which is not directly related to the economy. Companies have learned to be more efficient with less employees. So while companies are making more and more money they are not hiring as many employees as the used to. But this is way off topic and has nothing to do with attendance so I will stop there instead of writing a book in this box.
I couldn't disagree more. The economy is not really strong and growing, in fact the last GDP number was negative showing that the economy is contracting. Furthermore, the job market has everything to do with the economy. It's no coincidence that every economist in the world is glued to their screen the first Friday of every month when the employment numbers are released. However I would suspect that most folks feel about the same economically as they did last year. If there is an attendance problem at all it's due to the compressed schedule. Too many home games over a short period of time. Supply>Demand.

If the poor play continues, I suspect that attendance will become a problem though.

homeoftheBlues is offline   Reply With Quote