View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Identity404
Unknown Pleasures

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalkev View Post
The amazing thing about these numbers is that I'm sure we've done our best to "protect" Sanguinetti from having to play tough defensive minutes. I think that probably explains why McBain is the best statistically, ahead of our obviously best defensemen, Faulk and Pitkanen. Yet Bobby still manages to give up an utterly ridiculous number of even-strength goals against. There's just no justification for having this guy in the lineup.
This x100. McBain was pretty bad his previous two games, but even at his low he is better than Sanguinetti. It's mind boggling how bad he has been with his limited ice time. He has directly caused a goal against in almost every game.

The coaches see something in Sanguinetti that I don't, and must think he just needs more time to break-out like Faulk of last year. Faulk was terrible at the start of last season, but we had the luxury to send him down to the Checkers for awhile. The only reason we must be keeping him in the line-up is to show other teams how terrible he is so he won't get claimed.

Identity404 is offline   Reply With Quote