Tuebert - AHL
Marincin - AHL
Musil - AHL
Gernat - AHL
Bigos - ECHL
Davidson. - ECHL, first call-up
Clark - AHL
Klefbom - SWE

Gernat and Musil need to be in the A, Bigos isn't as much of a priority. It makes it easier to break them in together as they'll know each other from the Oil Kings season, and Gernat will know Marincin.

Teubert, Fedun and Clark will handle the heavy lifting for better or for worse.

Marincin will hopefully take a step forward and help the above 3 with top 4 play.

Davidson seems like a waste playing in the 7th role, maybe they keep Deck to shuffle around with the kids, Davidson and Bigos being the big guys in Stockton until some space is cleared or some trade takes place.

Klefbom is either in the NHL or back to Sweden for the year imo. Doesn't make sense to bring him over here and add to the log jame when he can get quality time with his own team over there. If they think he's good enough to come over, commit to have him with the big team. I think that's a bad idea with a 19/20 year old D-man though. Colour me conservative.

And I would much rather kiss Peckman and Sutton goodbye and hold on to Fistric. He's perfect in the 6/7 role. Hope to God they add a top 4 guy though.