Thread: GDT: Ducks at Blues
View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 11:28 AM
MattyMo35
Schwartz Be With You

vCash: 500
Positives from last night:

Shattenkirk-My God has he found another gear. If he keeps playing like this for the rest of the season, Mr. Stillman is going to have to open his wallet pretty wide. Not just the points he's putting up. He's making smart plays EVERYWHERE. If there's not a pass to be made, he gains the line and dumps it in. He's played well in every zone. I think he's been our best player to this point in the season.

Cole-I thought Cole played a very solid game on both sides. He showed his hard(not exactly accurate) shot, he was physical, he won races to the pucks, made some good pinches, good passes, really all around solid. Too bad his OT goal was waved off, it would've capped off a very good night.

Andy Mac-Well, he was Andy Mac. Not much more needs to be said.

Backes-Played his normal defensive game, but also scored a goal, and created Oshie's chance with a great dump in and then forcing two Ducks out of the way. Hopefully he's coming out of his patented early season slump.

Oshie-Pure hustle. Exactly what we've come to expect from Oshie. He battled hard on both ends, was good on the PP, really a solid game for him also.

Stewart-Parked his big ass in front of the crease and chipped in the tying goal, had an assist(not that the pass was anything spectacular) he was physical, and played a decent defense. He was actively involved in the game, which is something that I couldn't say about him the last couple of games.

Schwartz-Even with limited ice time, he was tenacious on the puck and really created that first goal. He also made two GREAT defensive plays. He really showed that he wants to stay. I think it was his best game this season.

Petro-Starting to look more like Petro. Didn't take too many chances. I think he's rounding into form.