View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 11:31 AM
JCD

vCash: 500
What is most pathetic IMO, is that even in this counter "No he didn't!" report, they still stand by this line of thought:

"Paterno reported the information to his superior(s) pursuant to his understanding of university protocol and relied upon them to investigate and report as appropriate," the family's analysis said.

Oh, I have reasonable suspicion that an employee of mine sodomizing children. Well, I filed my report! No further obligation from me, let's play football!!!

I find it unfathomable that the Paternos (and they loyal cult following) do not see how horrific nature their line of reasoning implicitly sanctions. It tells me that these people are morally bankrupt and I don't have an iota of sympathy for them.

If I learned one of my employees did that, not only would I fire them immediately, but I would cooperate in any way possible in the investigation. Instead, Paterno did the absolute bare minimum he was obligated to do and made sure Sandusky was able to coach the next Saturday. It is disgusting.

Last edited by JCD: 02-10-2013 at 11:37 AM.