02-10-2013, 12:58 PM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealisticSniper View Post
Hey guys. I come in peace lol.

Im going to be coming to the Lightning Hurricanes game on the 23rd. Its a bachelor party trip of sorts.

Will be there Sat and Sun. Ive kinda browsed through a few pages of this thread but if you guys could maybe give me an idea on the best BBQ in the area, places we should go, things to do after the game, etc etc. Just a quick guide of sorts maybe.

Thanks!
Best BBQ is one you'll get into an endless fight on here over. Personally I don't think you can go wrong with The Pit. Go at lunch though, portion sizes are the same (at least in my experience) and the prices are a decent bit cheaper per person. http://www.thepit-raleigh.com/

Tons of good post-game party options. If you guys are into the beer scene at all there are 4 very high quality bars that have been named to Draft Magazine's top 100 over the past 2 years alone. Raleigh Times, Tyler's Taproom, Brewmasters, and Busy Bee. Best one all depends on where you're staying, if you're out by the airport area Tyler's in Durham would be my choice, but for the ASG a couple seasons back it seemed like Raleigh Times was the place to close out. There's also the Yard House and a World of Beer location right next to eachother off Six Forks.

Some others might be able to help on some of the places to go to hang out. I'm more the beer guy here

Last edited by DaveG: 02-10-2013 at 01:04 PM.