View Single Post
07-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Join Date: Aug 2002
Originally Posted by
X-Bob, it's not that he's not physical, he also;
1. Lacks a good first or second step
2. His skating is shifty, but seriously lacks any speed
3. He failed MISERABLY to step up when Koivu went down, something you'd expect a #2 man to do for a short period of time.
4. A a lack of commitment to off-ice training, he hasn't improved his overall strength at all.
5. If you notice, a majority of offensive plays end with him being pushed off the puck and the opposing team with puck posession
6. Seems to mouth off to the media
7. Does not seem to be liked by many of him teammates, we need less clicks in the dressing room.
8. His soccer style injury in the Bruins series a few years back was classes, below the standards of this orginization.
9. His defensive coverage is horrible
I could go one.......
He supposedly redeeming quality is his vision and passing, but unless he can pass like Gretzky or Adam Oates, the negative parts of his game outweigh his only positive attribute by a country mile.
So tell me what is there to like about another season of his lack of preperation and dedication to the game, his teammates and the orginization.
Forgot the most important point: He doesnt win battles
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jcpenny