View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 01:43 PM
nhlfan9191

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flapanthersfan View Post
as i said in my response to erick, the first 6 games were a team playing without a system, likely due to the shortened training camp. all teams went through it, but it apparently hit ours harder than anyone.

when the team has gotten their system in place, they've played well, and look like a legitimately good team.

that's my belief anyway, and why i feel the way i do. there's no reason to believe the team will go into blatant disorganization and individual play unless dineen just loses the locker room, and i obviously see no reason to believe he will.

fair enough. it's the most important position in hockey, and that's not debatable.

Also, I think most would agree the Panthers have had above to well-above average goaltending throughout their history. Where has it taken us? No where. Missed the playoffs for 10 years. Why? Because the skaters havent been good enough. Same thing is happening now

no, it's not. like i said to erick - of course good goalies need a good team. it's a team game. but a good team needs a good a good goalie, too.

we haven't had that of late, and i dont think we can afford to wait around and hope we do.
A good team needs a good goalie and we haven't got that? Our team sucks. What are you talking about?

nhlfan9191 is online now   Reply With Quote