View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 01:51 PM
jagrgodr

vCash: 500
Jagr just updated his facebook, written in czech and the google translation did a bad job. To sum it up, tough schedule, excited about their current style that has won them 3 straight due to good defense and goaltending

Hi HR.Po demanding 2-3 weeks, where we played the most games of the NHL, now was a small loophole in our draw. Three days of not playing hockey match. Miracle I wonder where the comrades from the GDR made ​​a mistake Well, although I do not know where, but especially her udělali.Aspoň have more time to write a few lines to Facebook.Poslední three games we won. I do not want to jinx it, but I think we have found a style that our team svědčí.Není's flawless style, is a handsome style, but it's "OUR" styl.Je a game based on militancy, defense, good goalies and excellent play at mantinelů.Není that no risky hockey up-down, where it falls to the lot of goals that we both strany.Na team and this game would be difficult to beat someone. I hope that we continue to be a success as in the past due to GM and zápasech.Hlavně trenérům.Jsou's very nice lidé.U them is another proof that even without screaming and threatening can have enormous respect.

read more here:

https://www.facebook.com/68Jagr

-----

Yeah i would be very happy with Jagr at a PPG. He (and the team) had a slow start due to the crazy scheduling but i think he has found chemistry with Benn and they will start clicking.

It is interesting that Jagr has played over 20:00 minutes in the last 3 games, i wonder if this will continue or if they will try to use him less. I would be so happy to see him averaging 20:00+ minutes a game for most of the season and i know he would too. He hinted at not enjoying playing 14-16 minutes with the Flyers, he said that it was hard to stay focused and ready when sitting on the bench 8-10 minutes at a time. I guess it's just a question of him being able to handle the minutes over the season, should be interesting.

Last edited by jagrgodr: 02-10-2013 at 01:58 PM.
jagrgodr is offline   Reply With Quote