View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 02:10 PM
MikeC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
I know I keep saying it, but I have no idea why this kid is not getting more buzz right now for what he is doing. there will be a smart gm out there that will weigh the risk vs reward and I believe snag him up in the first or second round. you cannot pass up on skill, and John Gaudreau is proving people wrong. I think Gaudreau is the best thing that happened to Cammarata as they both are ridiculously skilled and small, but teams overlooked Johnny and are regretting it now. I cannot see teams being as stupid again this year with Cammarata.

There is no guarantee that any player makes the NHL, no matter if your 6'4 or 5'6, but when you look at career body of work which Cammarata has proved not only can he play against people bigger than him his entire career, he simply DOMINATES at every level. When you have a kid this skilled and gifted he is worth taking that homerun swing on instead of trying to pick the next 6'2 plugger that likely never reaches higher than the AHL.

Maybe Calgary snags him up and has the mighty midgets of Gaudreau and Cammarata!! that would be awesome.
Avs should select him!!!

Was I was leaving in Quebec City, I had the chance to see the Nordiques at least 25 times per season and we had a guy called Jean-Francois Sauve, 5'6'', we called him tattoo since he was the smallest guy on the ice.

Even if he was the smallest player, he was the general on our power play.

For me, Cammarata is a special player and every team in the NHL needs a guy like him.

I had the chance to see Cammarata played with Mackinnon 2 years ago at Shattuck and both times, he was the king of the castle. I went there to see Mckinnon and Nathan was amazing but Cammarata was better.

We need the puck into the net to win a game and Cammarata is a top 5 talent in the 2013 draft.

MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote