View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Tough Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGDDYKWL View Post
100% serious. Anderson has done things that NO ONE has been able to do. He floored Belfort standing (no one has). He stopped Chael with punches (no one has), he stopped Bonnar with punches (no one has), he made Forrest look like a child, he's the only guy to finish Hendo since 2005, etc. I think Weidman's an interesting challenge for him, but assuming he wins, particularly if it's in impressive fashion, I'd love to see him fight a top 5 guy at 205. If he wins, then Jones. If he wins that, then a top 5 HW. If he wins that, then Cain. I'm not saying he wins all those fights, but say he smoked Jones, wouldn't it be logical to assume that only a top HW could pose a challenge to him? And again, I'm not saying he needs to do this to cement his legacy, I'm just saying I'd love to see it.
No offense, but you are dreaming in technicolour. Anderson would get dismantled if he fought Jones. Forget about heavyweight. He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at heavyweight.

P.S. He finished Chael with a knee, not punches. And that was after blatantly cheating (greasing/grabbing the shorts to avoid a takedown).

Tough Guy is offline   Reply With Quote