View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 02:37 PM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidooboy View Post
I fail to see any Benefit to Clitsome. I'm sorry but he hasn't impressed at all even though he's been given a proper shot here. cut him, waive him, buy him out, trade him whatever. Postma? deserves to sit and be a healthy scratch when the corps is full and we need injury reserve. Redmond deserves a spot and should stay up. Contract considerations are well and good when you have a abundance of talent and don't need to fill holes but to be honest We need better D and Redmond looks to be our best option.
Problem with that is Redmond and Postma have ZERO experience on playing leftside aside from PP.
This is why Noel likes to keep 2 extra D, just like last season: one LHD and one RHD.
Besides, as far as #7/8s go he's not bad at all... Remember Ran_y Jones???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerzy View Post
I'd be fine with Hainsey back, he provides good stability, by all indications leadership, a veteran back there, and most of all, a guy who can play up the depth chart and not really hurt the team, we know we can rely on Hains.

One thing I will say though, is I would really like a guy like Robyn Regehr - a UFA this July - to play with Bogosian. There is a top 4 physical, LH shot, punishing defenceman who could possibly mesh with Bogosian and allow him to explore more of his offensive game.

Enstrom - Byfuglien
Regehr - Bogosian

As the top 4. But then do we bring Hainsey back? I'd view Regehr as an upgrade, and I'd love his physical play, but what if we don't re-sign Hains and explore UFA only to miss out? Then we're in a hole. But, if we do re-sign Hainsey, we've got Stuart, then there is Postma and Redmond, so where do we upgrade the top 4 and who sits and/or gets pushed out?

Tough decisions to be made in Jets land headed forward, and I think we're really going to see how Chevy operates here.
CGY Regehr I'll take over Hainsey... BUF Regehr... not so sure about that. It's a tough call.

garret9 is offline   Reply With Quote