View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 04:26 PM
jughead42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
The forwards backchecking has been absolutely horrendous I don't think anybody here would tell you otherwise. I agree coaches haven't held players accountable and that contributed to things getting out of hand.

Defense has been an issue for the past couple of years now so that is a big concern moving forward. In regards to goaltending I hope the talk of Pavelka as an OA is put to rest. Windsor will have possibly 2 top 20 import picks or in that area and they need to get 2 top forwards asap. Nobody will say injuries haven't played a role hurting depth but even when Khokhlachev and Aleardi were going the 2nd line of Vail-Johnson-Ho-Sang hasn't been that productive. You have 2 18 year olds and a top 5 pick on your 2nd line and there isn't any chemistry and productivity.
Have you even bothered to look at the lineup each night? Has it occurred to you that maybe this lack of backchecking and production has something to do with the fact they are playing short a line every night and might be a bit gassed? They are teenagers man, you're something else. Any excuse to rip on the team. **** you, done with this board. So tired of your ceaseless negative ****.