View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Luck 6
\\_______

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edler Von Gud View Post
He will definitely be in the mix depending on what other moves are made. He's a good smart kid much like Tanev and it will serve him well in the future. My only concern is that he needs to get stronger over the summer so he's not overwhelmed by the size and speed of the NHL (same situation Tanev was in a few years ago).
He is listed at 6'2, 191 lbs. so it's not as if he's small. I'm sure he can bulk up to 200lbs over a single offseason, so it's not as if he'll be a push over. Plus he's an amazing skater, so he should be able to skate his way out of trouble so to speak.

We need some good young blood in the line up next season to help counter the lower cap. Both Corrado and Jensen are two guys I'd keep my eye on. That being said, I could certainly see either of them spending at least half a season in the AHL. Corrado even moreso, as we are so deep on defense he would get far better minutes in the AHL. I could see him getting the Tanev treatment: even though he's good enough to play in the NHL, he's sent to the AHL to improve further.