View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 05:35 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Dawg View Post
No offense, but you are dreaming in technicolour. Anderson would get dismantled if he fought Jones. Forget about heavyweight. He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at heavyweight.
I actually hate Anderson, but I don't think I'm dreaming here. Jones would not be that big of a favorite against Anderson, and if Anderson won, well he just beat someone who most thought was unbeatable at 205. Certainly no one at 185 would be worth his time, and IMO no one at 205 would be either. That would mean either a remtach with Jones or a fight against a top 5-10 HW. And again, I'm not saying he needs to do this, but Anderson-Rashad/Shogun or whatever at 205 just wouldn't be all that interesting if Anderson was just coming off a big win against Jones. Anderson vs. say Mir or Cormier at HW would be.

Quote:
P.S. He finished Chael with a knee, not punches. And that was after blatantly cheating (greasing/grabbing the shorts to avoid a takedown).
My point was he finished both Chael and Bonnar with strikes, and no one has ever done that before to either. Anderson has a knack for doing things to guys that no one can.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote