View Single Post
02-10-2013, 06:16 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by hokijanari View Post
Well then we've been watching different games..

But let's hope the Wild will take a step forward tonight. Because I like Yeo, I really do. He's a good guy and I would love to watch him succeed. But in hockey you sometimes have to put the emotions aside. It's the score that matters.
Tell me what makes yeo a good coach? I could not care less if he is a good guy or not, the good guy trait does not necessarily portend winning? But really, his coaching prowess of a year ago was certainly suspect, he had little to work with, but then so do many other coaches(Tippett) and they managed to do far more. From my perspective looking at the body of work last year and now the start of this year, it seems to me that Yeo is an immature guy, believe it or not a bit petulant and in a position that is presently over his head. As a rookie coach his performance earned him perhaps a C-, this year he is pulling a D+. The players are not reacting to his leadership or authority, signs that things are likely to get worse. BTW, the win against Nashville provided NO goals, the direction of this team is downward and Yeo has some culpability here!