View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 06:32 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Heartbreaker? More like ballbreaker. Still continue to be flummoxed as to how we have no offense.
Sorry, but this game we had offense, just we went up against a goalie who was crazy good. 99/100 we play like that we get four or five goals. Even the commentators said we should have had a number of goals, just Howard was unreal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
...The Kings suck right now. Does last year even matter? No. As a matter of fact, it makes it even worst that we won last year and probably won't even make the playoffs...
Did you even watch the game? How did we suck? We totally outplayed the Wings most of the game, but Howard was great and Quick wasn't. And how are we 'probably' not making the playoffs? Plenty of games to go and if we play like that going forward we'll easily get in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootmaster_44 View Post
I really don't expect to see Bernier tomorrow. Sutter seems to ride his number one after a Cup appearance. When the Flames went in 2004, the next season after the lockout Kiprusoff played 74 games.
If your backups were Phillippe Sauve and Brian Boucher (during his bad years) you'd roll with your starter a lot too. I think Boucher and Sauve had a combined save percentage of .875 that season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
Overall we did great, but man we have no finishers at all.
On this game, I don't agree. Howard made some ridic saves today, the one on Brown in the first being a prime example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Buskas View Post
The last goal is on Stool. He's the winger on the play. So why the **** is he not covering Ericsson ? Doughty made the correct play. Stool should have been on the side wall to continue the chip out.
Totally agree. Stoll made no effort to even get out to the point until the puck went out there. He was playing low for some reason right from the faceoff.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote