View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 06:42 PM
19 in a row

vCash: 500
I know this may not be the most popular suggestion but I am surprised not to hear Moulson's name as a trade chip.. hear me out before you jump on me. I have met Moulson 2 times, he seems like a great guy, great attitude and he wants to be here, I get that. He does one thing incredibly well that is score garbage goals. However, he does nothing else better than average and many things below average. Going to every home game and watching him float, I have come to believe that he is a handcuff for JT, that JT will never be solidly a plus player and reach his full all around potential with Moulson on his line. Yes they have goal scoring chemistry but, i find that is a bit of a smoke screen since Moulson does not create any chances and is a defensive liablity. This is not a personal attack because I think he has been a great teammate and representative but if this team is to move forward it will take better all around guys like fully matured Nino, Strome, Bailey, Ullstrom, Nelson or some UFA/draft pick to let JT reach his total potential in all facets.

I think he should be a candidate to trade since he has a cap friendly salary and may bring back value.
I am not a Moulson hater, just trying to imagine what this team will need to reach the next level. Just my opinion.