View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Mats NAslund

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
People love hockey it's as simple as that. My 8 years old nephew thinks, eats, sleeps hockey and if anything these type of things makes him love it even more. He kept calling me today saying what type of players the Habs should try to get.

As far the lack of kids playing hockey, it's because it's too demanding money-wise and time-wise.
I have kids in both Hockey and Soccer competitive in both and soocer cost me 500 for registration alone and they play 5 days a week.

Soccer is ALMOST as expensive as hockey is now. To rent 1 hour of indoor time is 200 bucks......Money and time comittment is no longer an excuse as to why kids play soccer over hockey.

Hockey is violent and if I had the choice I woud tell my kid not to play hockey for that reason but he likes it and the other prefers soccer.

All the viking like behaviour on the ice should be punished by law, players that played that way are retiring fumbling idiots and can hardly talk or end up dead.

Fighting will always be part of hockey but all the other stuff that goes in a game is stupid reckless and just plain sick.

Mats NAslund is offline   Reply With Quote