View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 07:20 PM
GoneFullHextall
RIP Andy B.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1865 View Post
Make your point clearly like everyone else and save yourself a headache. Why should we keep a stocked farm team at the expense of the NHL roster? That's the equation.
i think I explained myself already. if we had some viable options down on the farm we wouldnt have to sign crap like Gervais, Foster and Lilja.
I never once said i want a stacked ****ing roster in ADK. It would be nice to have a farm roster with you know actual prospects? not a bunch of ****** junior prospects no one else wanted.
Look at our roster compared to every other NHL teams farm club. Just about everyone else has guys they can call up and play. Who do we have after Gus? LOL
Pretty sad when the best otions to call up on the farm at forward are Wellwood and McGinn
But yeah its cool having a AHL roster chalk full of AHL vets and hasbeens. If we need to trade for a scrub bottom line winger or defenseman we can just trade 1st and 2nd round picks for them. We need a backup goalie? hey just sign Boucher or Leighton. Who cares about developing a prospect on the farm.
Yup sounds good to me

GoneFullHextall is online now   Reply With Quote