View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 07:30 PM
CanadiansGuy60

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnucks View Post
6 out of their last 8 have been gloucester, kemptville, and kanata. Smith falls haven't been a top team either so canadians have had a really easy schedule in the last couple of weeks. We'll see if they can keep it going when the level of competition raises as they have a tougher schedule in the last games.
Sorry but your comment rings a little hollow. As has been pointed out, the 3 wins tostart the streak where against top ranked teams and you also forgot they beat a solid PLK team as well. Yes they had a few teams lower in the standings, but you still have to show up and play the games. The rest of the teams in the league have played essentially the same schedule and only the Jr. Sens have had a similar run (I believe) Brockville has also been very solid and Corwall and the Hawks will be a great challange this coming week.

Give kudo's when they are deserved by what ever team deserves them. The Bears were the Flavour of the month to start the season and they realized today that you can't play 10 guys (for the most part) and beat CP rolling 4 lines and 6 D! Clarke et all have the team playing well, but what should scare folks the most is this is a "TEAM" You can hear players holding each other accountable from the stands, which I can honestly say you couldn't say about them last year.

The boys are all in it would seem and the train is a rolling. I'm sure there will be challanges down the stretch, but these kids have it in them to overcome it this year IMO.

No one is commenting on CP's Defence anymore or their goaltending, which is 1 & 2 in the league.

Great hockey at the right time of the year.

Go Canadians Go

CanadiansGuy60 is offline   Reply With Quote