View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 08:31 PM
pens87jets7fan
Keaton Ellerby fan

vCash: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
How are you looking? Have you spoken with your counselor and asked to give some direction on colleges to look at?

My two biggest mistakes when I was your age is I didn't know what I wanted to do, and I didn't utilize any additional resources. You seem to know what you want to do, so I suggest both asking your school counselor and possibly writing an e-mail to the Rochester Americans training staff and see if they can give you some direction/ideas.

Anyway, onto the game, it's definitely heartbreaking. I got home a bit later and only saw the second half of the game, but the Kings looked like they were in control. These collapses and defensive miscues HAVE to stop.

Either way, good on Howard for having a great game.
hehe I was lookin at colleges in California and I found one in Long Beach, it has what I want to major in and California is warmer than NY, I just wanna get away from the east coast! But yeah i'll definitely talk to my counselor and try to get in touch with the Amerks training staff, my only concern is that im gonna put all that work in and then end up not being able to work for a mens pro team (specifically NHL) simply because im a female.

pens87jets7fan is offline   Reply With Quote