View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 09:17 PM
SabresBillsBuffalo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron C. View Post
Some thoughts:

Growing up, it was drilled into us... when you have the chance, clear the zone. Get the puck across your own blue line and then advance. What are our players taught? We seem to not notice or care where we are on the ice. Poor coaching, poor fundamentals.

I love the Gerbe, 5'6" underdog story. He does hustle, but if he has no offence, then Kaleta or McCormick do a better job and 1.4M can be spent elsewhere.

Drew Stafford is and always will be a bust in my eyes. No hockey sense whatsoever.

Leopold is a train wreck. Good riddance next year..hopefully sooner.

Regehr did not have a great game, but I'm glad he's back

Sulzer, however, has one of the worst clearing passes on the team. If he ever hit the tape of a teammate's stick, I would cheer.

Finally, this team is boring. Yes they can be more physical, but take away Vanek, Hodgson and Pommers and their offence is..well offensive.
Gerbe has no offense? I'm more concered about this team wasting money on McCormick, Hecht, Leino, Leopold..... Even Regehr..... This team has a bunch of sorry players. McCormick? Why the **** was he even dressed? Wasn't that physical and didn't even drop them. The dude blows.

SabresBillsBuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote