View Single Post
02-10-2013, 09:27 PM
B2B Predictor Champ
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
4 good offensive players. Kunitz gets no respect around here but he's a 50 point 20 goal guy. He's a good player.

I agree with your post otherwise, but what are ya gonna do? The Pens are top heavy and that won't change unless Shero manages to fleece someone in a trade again and acquires one or more affordable 20 goal wingers.

There's no reason we shouldn't be able to dominate the league with the team we have. Devils are doing a lot more with a lot less.
I'll bend on Kunitz slightly, doesn't really have any offensive creativity in the least, hell I'd say Sutter has more. But I have no problem with Kunitz being the 2nd best winger ON HIS LINE in the top 6, so fair enough.

Do we really have to fleece somebody though? Why not a hockey trade? We have defensive prospects, please trade some of them for players that will help NOW. Crosby/Malkin are not going to be around forever, their prime is NOW. IDC if we have a fantastic top 6 when Sid and Geno are 35. Sell out for the present because as we Pens fans know, the future is not a certain.

Question: If we suck 10 years from now but win 2-3 Cups beforehand, would it be worth it?

wheelz87 is offline   Reply With Quote