View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Rabid Husky

vCash: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1 View Post
Didn't see the game because I was at the X tonight but not really surprised the Huskies won, thought all along this series would be a split. Now heard Wilcox gave up a terrible goal and struggled tonight, he's done that now the last two Saturday's but given how stellar he's been all year I'm not worried about him yet, just for me the biggest thing the Gophers should keep an eye on.

I'm really not worried right now about the Gophers, this team has the talent and consistency I've seen this 2nd half that I think they will be just fine right now. Having said that, big series with Wisconsin coming up and I look forward to seeing how they respond to what will be the big stage in particular on Sunday.
If the Wilcox goal you heard about was a shot from the blueline, it was deflected about 5 feet out from where Brodzinski shot it. Didn't change direction much, but it was enough. Those were two championship quality games. Wouldn't mind seeing us hook up again a couple more times, say maybe in St. Paul & Pittsburgh?