View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 11:06 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grillinnap View Post
^ Excuse me, you sensitive Canadians, but that's not what I meant to say. CBC isn't offered by cable and satellite providers here so it's fair to wonder how Canadians get NBC.
Then I apologize. I figured CBC was available universally, as it is here in Canada, and that the same was applicable for national broadcasts from the stats like NBC. Sorry for the snappiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
I take it you haven't been a Kings fan for very long. One year doesn't erase the 44 others. Let's not forget how the Kings frustrated us for most of the year and didn't play to their potential until late February-March.
I take it you don't notice I've actually been around these boards even longer than you, so no I'm not a new breeed Kings fan. In fact, I became a Kings fan the day Gretzky became a King, so I'm nearly a quarter of a century as a Kings fan. As such, I'm well aware of the Kings past, especially the recent past. That doesn't mean I blindly fall back into the 'the Kings suck' mentality, especially after we won a Stanley Cup. If you want to, go ahead, but you look rather dumb doing so just 11 games in coming off a very dominating game.

kingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote