View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Neely08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
really? I mean is it REALLY?

I remember reading somewhere a month or two back that the top 7 offenses of all time never actually won the super bowl.

I'd like to see what the record is of the top 5 or 10 PP's of all time as far as actually going all the way and winning the cup. I checked hockey reference.com and there's nothing like that there. Anyone know where this info exists??
Pie, tell me why you're satisfied w/ Buffalo, who flat out sucks btw, still being within a shot of tying that game until the end of the 3rd? Including after the B's failed to score on a 5 on 3.

You're saying their chances of winning the Stanley Cup are better if they don't have a functional PP, than if they do? You'll never convince me scoring more goals won't help them.

They won a Cup in spite of their PP, full respect, wonderful, couldn't have been happier. No, I don't expect them to do it again. Every game of the playoffs will not be officiated like game 7 against the Bolts. Some will be officiated like game 7 against the habs. You should want them to make life easier on themselves, as opposed to expecting Tuukka and Kudobin to win every game by a 1 goal margin.

Neely08 is offline   Reply With Quote