View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Milhouse40

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
I simply don't see why instead of trading him just yet or moving him to the wing, we can't just make him sit. Eller had to and he's proven himself worthy of that spot. It's complete BS that Therrien hasn't already done it. DD COULD get back to a dominant form, but we are in a short season and I see no reason why one of our best forwards and a natural centerman should not be given a chance after being benched after 1 game. If it doesn't work, revert, but waiting every game for them to click has shown only one thing: they keep getting worse. No excuses, right? How is this policy so open to exceptions. (And I've been a huge fan od DD's.) I want the team to win and right now watching him struggle is so painful + he's hurting us so much on D. Eller is a two way guy like Pleks. I really think we could do some damage if we tried it.
Gallagher
Gionta
Desharnais

On the wings at the same time could be dangerous. Easy target for the ALL opponents.

The Eller trial between Pacioretty and Cole should have already happened by now.
Therrien called out Eller. Since then, Eller has answered that call.

I really believe that Therrien must try everything in his power to restart DD...and soon, Therrien will have try everything.

Lately that line played a 2-3 games with 18 minutes /game...nothing
Therrien gave them major PP time in the last couple of game...nothing

Now the juggling started. But the problem.....can't juggle with DD.
Cole is the only big winger on the right (Other are Gio and Gallagher)
DD absolutely need time and space...can't play with anyone else on the right than Cole (Amrstong?)

So if nothing work....Eller will take his place and if it works...then DD will become depth as best!