View Single Post
02-10-2013, 10:49 PM
Mr. Hab
vCash: 500
Staubitz: still don't understand why he wasn't re-signed.

White should have been dressed vs the Leafs (Prust can't take care of Orr, McLAren,etc, all by himself). Some of you blame White, you want him back and will ask him to help us after making him the scapegoat (never ever sit White when we play the GOON LEAFS...never).

MINIMUM vs GOON LEAFS: the minimum we need vs goon teams like the Leafs and Bruins...White and Prust (not dressing White vs the Leafs was a ****ing stupid mistake...time to make coach Therrien the scapegoat and not White). And not sure what is going on with Moen and Armstrong...early retirement? I'm still a fan of Moen...he plays well by not being noticed (no mistakes), but still...would be good to notice him sometimes for some huge hits or some protection. He's still a warrior imo, but we need more (still think he's a playoff warrior).

Gorges: he's our #3 all-heart dman...too important to fight a nobody AHL LEAF GOON. I don't ever want to see him risk an injury vs a nobody GOON ever again. He's too important to our Habs. ****ing stupid that we don't have anyone to do that goon job for Gorges. Every ****ing year we talk about this. And at the very least...White should have been there instead of being made the scapegoat for some recent losses. We lost 6-0 vs the AHL Leafs...going to blame White again?

Armstrong: hope coach Therrien tells him to wake up and show more grit (not more penalties but just more grit and toughness) like when he was with Pitts and Atlanta...he's like damaged goods for us (same with Laraque...just here to collect paychecks). It's good armstrong is not injured as usual...but he might as well be the way he's playing (huge/tall guy that doesn't add any grit to the game...looks like he's done...hope I'm wrong as long as he's a Hab).

Galchenyuk, Markov, Subban, Gorges...don't get paid to fight GOONS...

We need a policeman right ****ing now...I don't want to wait before our Gorges, Subban, Markov, Galchenyuk, Gallagher...get seriously injured/beaten up by a GOON.