View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Islanderfan17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamKidd View Post
Moulson is a perfect trigger man for JT. What JT needs is a playmaking skilled winger who can get him the puck in a position where he can make plays. Boyes and OK have been subpar at that role. Nino would clear space for him, but he's still too young and inexperienced....

The more i think about it, i might actually like to see Bailey in that role for a bit. Strome, in a few years, would be ideal. I also think this team is dying for a 2nd Line Center...No matter how much we try, it just isnt Frans. He screams 3rd line center so loudly its not funny. Is it too early to try Brock there? Maybe bailey?
Frans will have to suffice as our 2C for now, I think Strome will eventually take that spot (maybe next season?). Bailey has proven to be a much much better winger than center, I say we keep him there and put him on JT's wing like you said. We aren't utilizing JT, our biggest weapon, to his fullest. Moulson is perfect for the JT line but we do need a winger that can dish the puck and not just wait to be set up, someone like Bailey. Boyes is a bury the puck kinda guy, he is not going to make nifty passes for JT like Bailey would.

IMO Bailey is a no brainer for the 1st line at this point