Mr. Hab
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by NRG87 View Post
Cole needs to sit next game.

Bourque - Plekanec - Gallagher
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Eller
Prust - Desharnais - Gionta
Moen - White - Armstrong

Not bad!! Pretty good lineup...and guts too since Cole is benched...but not sure about Cole sitting's reaction to it,etc... and last season he was so COLD you'd think he was planning an early retirement and then eventually ...had a HOT season... and not sure you want to bench a veteran like Cole...might come back to bite us in the ***. Some patience may reward us.
I just want us to get to 4th spot so we can have home advantage for 1st rnd of playoffs.

Using your lineup (but adding Cole)...oldies like Cole and Gionta get demoted to 3rd...youngies like Galchy and Gally get promoted!:

Bourque - Plekanec - Gallagher
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Eller
Cole - Desharnais - Gionta
Moen - White - Prust

Thing is...I really want Galchenyuk and Gallagher protected by PRUST. This is my favorite Therrien idea. TWO rookies on the same line need some kind of protection, imo.

With veterans like Gionta and kind of wish you could fit the next 2 playoff seasons into the one coming up!! (not a lot left in the tank for both). Leblanc, Collberg and Kristo will have to replace Cole and Gionta? We need one more young veteran UFA forward. Getzlaf? Perry?

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 02-11-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote