View Single Post
Old
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Catamarca Livin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
I strongly disagree with that. Linden was the heart and soul of this team. You never see the Sedins play with the kind of clutch and passion that Linden did, especially in the playoffs.
I like Linden but the best thing he did for the orgainzation after 94 was get traded. We got McCabe, Bertuzzi (and Rutuu). McCabe plus first (nobody) got Henrik Sedin. Basically Bertuzzi got Luongo. So maybe we can agree that your Luongo, and our captain Henrik came from Linden and he should be appauded for that. It is unfortuate that Trevor's career plateaued then regressed at such a young age. I will never understand what happened to him hockey player wise. To go from a Canadian Olymipian to a scrub in a couple years. Thank God the Sedins just kept on improving to become elite players. Trevor while playing with the Canucks helped them be a good team for about 4 year's with the 94 Cup run being the pinnicle Trevor's contribution by being traded is the gift that keeps on giving!! It gave up the West Coast Express Era, the Luongo and Sedin President Cup era, and will contribute to the Sedin/Schneider Stanley Cup Era.

Last edited by Catamarca Livin: 02-10-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling and such