View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 12:59 AM
hockeyfan2k11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
So many terrible posts in this thread it is difficult to single out the worst. Typical crybaby antics following a tough loss.

Gionta is a fantastic leader and a legitimate top 6 forward. Desharnais is and always was a stop-gap player and he will be here until we can replace him with a big two-way center. Unfortunately Eller is failing miserably in that regard.......

This fanbase is so bi-polar it can be embarrassing at times to be lumped in with them. The only player that the fans should be pissed with is Cole as he simply isn't putting in the effort and this isn't the first time in his career that he has pulled this disappearing act.

My biggest concern is Therrien's ability to concieve and implement an effective system and the possibility that Lefebvre might be an unmitigated disaster as head coach in Hamilton. At the moment these are just my concerns and there is plenty of time for them to prove me wrong. What is wrong however, is fans who overreact after a loss and do 180 degree swings in their opinions on players and other various issues.
The board tends to be bi-polar and reactionary but the lack of size and toughness has been a problem for YEARS!

hockeyfan2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote