View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
In the same day and on another thread you indicated you hated and despised Gagner's play. Strong words. This being stated by you at a time when he was above ppg in scoring thus far this season and leading the club. In that same thread you called him a garbage player. . So why continue to try to defend your position when you've admitted your bias?

Consistency? " Back to that? Seriously?

With a player thats never had less then 41pts in a season, and is very young, its hardly a problem and only getting better.

Doesn't Gagner have 58 pts over this year and last in 86GP? Thats better rate of production than anybody but ONE player on this club.

Time to take off the hate goggles.
I said that I hate and despise his game in the D and Neutral zones, I guess you accidentally forgot to include that because you couldn't possibly be trying to pick and choose the wording to suit your agenda could you?

So a player that scores 10 points in 10 games and then 2 in the next 10 and then 5 in the next 10 and then 1 in the next 10, etc. is consistent? I guess if consistently inconsistent is consistency then knock your socks off. As for your 86 game crap, are we talking players last 86 games or just the last 86 games that the Oilers have played? If it's the latter then it's obviously because A) our other good players were injured or haven't played that many career games (RNH anyone?).