View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
I said that I hate and despise his game in the D and Neutral zones, I guess you accidentally forgot to include that because you couldn't possibly be trying to pick and choose the wording to suit your agenda could you?

So a player that scores 10 points in 10 games and then 2 in the next 10 and then 5 in the next 10 and then 1 in the next 10, etc. is consistent? I guess if consistently inconsistent is consistency then knock your socks off. As for your 86 game crap, are we talking players last 86 games or just the last 86 games that the Oilers have played? If it's the latter then it's obviously because A) our other good players were injured or haven't played that many career games (RNH anyone?).
EVERY player on this club has stretches where they get nothing done and are not scoring goals, getting pts, etc. Strangely among a certain crowd this only gets mentioned when its Sam going cold. Why is that btw?

Gagner now has 60pts over the last 87GP. One of the positive features of Gagner is that he doesn't miss a whole lot of games. I'm talking pure pts and contribution to team. No need for proration in Gagners case is there?

Not sure why you call the 86 games "crap" I was talking about Gagners games this season and last and referenced that clearly. Not sure why you're talking up **** either.

You stated you hated and despised GAgners play in two zones(wow how off I was with that) and that he's a "garbage" hockey player. Good for everybody to know how you stand on this. Not like it isn't obvious.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote